Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27 Index du Forum
Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27
Lycans gare à vous, notre clan va vous chasser, vous dépouiller et enfin vous tuer !
Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What Are The Times Next To Names On Facebook Chat ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27 Index du Forum -> Requiem-Infernium -> Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Are The Times Next To Names On Facebook Chat Répondre en citant

What Are The Times Next To Names On Facebook Chat
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . This option does not block the contact. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind e******e AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Flag as. Delete Conversation - Erases the conversation's history. Web Applications Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled .. Add Friends to Chat - Prompts you to select friends to add to the conversation. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the top What does the time next to the cell phone icon mean? up vote 6 down vote favorite I noticed that a time value lies next to each cell phone icon in Facebook chat. These icons are at the top of the chat window. Steps 1 Go to the Facebook webpage. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility helpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalise content, tailor and measure ads and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Report - Use this option to report inappropriate correspondence or spam. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. Turn Off Chat for [Name] - Makes you appear offline to the person with whom you're chatting. Doing so will cause you to appear offline to all of your Facebook friends. asked 4 years, 10 months ago viewed 82,753 times active 4 years, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 5Why do some of my Facebook friends on chat have a musical symbol by their names?1What does the phone by itself mean?3What does it mean when no time specified beside the phone icon on Facebook chat?0What does it exactly mean, that someone “talks” about particular Facebook Page?-1Facebook chat profile picture (next to the speech bubble icon with dots) is showing up blurred1What does it mean by “Your Page' post is performing better than 95% posts.” on Facebook pages1Why do I have a mobile icon beside my name on Facebook chat?5Why is Facebook telling people my last login time when I turned off chat for them?2Why does Facebook show last login of some friends and doesn't show that in others?4What does the time displayed in Facebook chat mean? Hot Network Questions What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? What is a Green Word? Definition of "telescope" How is the cruise speed of an aircraft chosen? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Coworker scans my body. This will close your conversation. What does a circle on top of the video camera mean? Answer this question Flag as. Flag as. When you are finished and ready to send your message, press the enter key and your message will be sent. Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? more hot questions question feed . How do others see my "chat" message? Answer this question Flag as. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook or ask your own question. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Picture - Clicking the camera icon will open your computer's webcam, allowing you to take a picture and send it to the person. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 What does it mean on the chat page if the phone symbol has a green dot on it? wikiHow Contributor It means that the person whose account you are looking at is online using their phone instead of a computer. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Below the text field, you'll see a row of icons. Flag as. Facebook chat is closely related to, but not the same as, Facebook Messenger, which is a dedicated app. 3 Click a Facebook friend's name. shareimprove this answer answered Feb 16 '13 at 7:16 CodeMonkey 25017 Thanks! Wow, that kind of feels like a violation of privacy . Web Applications Tour Help Chat Contact Feedback Mobile Company Stack Overflow Stack Overflow Business Developer Jobs About Press Legal Privacy Policy Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. GIF - Lets you select an animated picture from Facebook's collection of GIFs. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). Visit Stack Exchange current community help chat Web Applications Web Applications Meta your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. How to best tell him to stop? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? Did any computers use the Z80B? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Reasons to buy house in cash Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V A broken mirror Count the possible ways to seat people at a table How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Interspecies Reproduction Justification Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? What should I have my players read before our first session ever? Highlight graph same vertices multiple circle Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? The length of coil winding on cylinder 5a02188284
come rubare password facebook da iphonecome fare per scoprire le password di facebookapplication facebook iphonedownload tema snsd facebookfind facebook account email idconfirm facebook codefacebook problem unable to connect to chatfacebook.apk app storetrick facebook likescomment hacker un facebook sans mot de passe

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27 Index du Forum -> Requiem-Infernium -> Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006