Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27 Index du Forum
Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27
Lycans gare à vous, notre clan va vous chasser, vous dépouiller et enfin vous tuer !

Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Double NAT and IP Issues ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27 Index du Forum -> Requiem-Infernium -> Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hakekiwani
Utilisateurs

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 15:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Double NAT and IP Issues Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have now is Double NAT and devices on my network are unable to communicate as both the Router and Telo are handing out IP addresses. Spent the evening trying to limit IP address range that Ooma hands out (doesn't help) - Ooma ignores my DHCP Configuration and hands out tons of address even when trying to limit it. Tried changing Time Capsule to bridge mode - this created much havoc and many devices couldn't get online. Can't figure how to turn off Ooma DHCP and NAT handling - when trying to do this can't get it to work. I tried doing some looking this evening to find someone who has experienced this and figured out a way around it and haven't had any success. Anyone have a similar experience that was able to solve it? 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13401
Animated video agency

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 15:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem-Infernium, serveur 27 Index du Forum -> Requiem-Infernium -> Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006